Transfers and Withdrawals

  • Transfers & Withdrawals From School

    What are transfers and withdrawals?

    State Law requires student attendance until 17 years of age. Morton encourages all students to pursue their high school program through graduation. Students contemplating withdrawal or seeking transfer should see their guidance counselor to be informed of the various procedures and receive the necessary forms. All students must clear their book accounts, return all school property, and pay any accumulated fines before withdrawal or transfer may be completed.

    Parents who are moving out of District 201 should come to the Operations Office or Principal's Office to officially transfer their child from the District. At this time the necessary forms and transfer papers for entering another Illinois school can be completed and signed by the appropriate building administrator.