If you have any questions, please call Student Records at 708 780-4100, ext. 3044
- There is a $5.00 charge for all alumni for each official transcript.
- All outstanding fees must be paid in order to obtain an official transcript.
Transcripts include a record of courses taken, semester grades, earned credits, a cumulative GPA, and
class rank. ACT scores will be included - if available - unless you let us know otherwise.
You may obtain an official transcript 3 ways:
In Person Request
Come to Morton West High School with a picture ID and $5.00 cash for each official transcript that is needed. Hours of operation are 7:30 am to 3:30 pm, Monday-Friday during the school year and 7:30 am to 3:00 pm, Monday-Friday during the summer.
By Mail Request
Please send a letter with the following information:
- Your name (as it was while attending Morton), date of birth, and phone number
- The name and address of the school or business where you need the transcript to be sent.
- A photocopy of your state ID.
- A cashier's check or money order (no personal checks will be accepted) made out to Morton High School - $5.00 for each official transcript.
Go online to www.Parchment.com and click on Students. Once you create an account you can order transcripts through this website.
Click on the icon below and go directly to our custom page!